- Barron's Certain Taxpayers Nab Full State and Local Tax Deductions Again
- Barron's ARK's Cathie Wood on the Fed, Crypto, and SVB
- Barron's We Tried the New Starbucks Olive Oil Coffee. Here's How It Went.
- Barron's Tech Is Moving Away From China. Who Could Benefit.
- Barron's Commentary: The Problem with the Debt Ceiling Isn't What You Think It Is
- Opinion Chip legend Gordon Moore leaves behind a Silicon Valley looking for its next big thing
- Intel co-founder and digital-era pioneer Gordon Moore dies at 94
- Regional banks vs. national banks — should you move your money?
- Tempted to open a new credit card? It might get more difficult. Powell warns of ‘tighter credit conditions for households and businesses’
- Do I need to tell prospective buyers that my husband died in the living room of our home? Exactly what must be disclosed before selling a house?
to be replaced
Recently Viewed Tickers
- Open $40.02
- Day Range 38.34 - 41.32
- 52 Week Range 29.17 - 97.52
- Market Cap $5.35B
- Shares Outstanding 131.35M
- Public Float 130.37M
- Beta 1.31
- Rev. per Employee $474.70K
- P/E Ratio 4.76
- EPS $8.48
- Yield 7.03%
- Dividend $0.71
- Ex-Dividend Date Mar 14, 2023
- Short Interest 5.48M 03/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 4.20%
- Average Volume 2.91M
These 3 Financial Stocks Delivering High-Dividend Yields Are Recommended By Wall Street's Most Accurate Analysts
Wedbush Analyst Picks These 3 Bank Stocks, Despite New Valuation Worries
Strength Seen in Comerica Incorporated (CMA): Can Its 6.2% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Could Be a Great Choice
Moody's Warns Of 'Rapid Deterioration' In Banking Environment, Evaluates Comerica, Western Alliance And More
Regional Bank Stocks on a Rebound Following SVB Rout
KeyCorp, Comerica And Fifth Third Bancorp Shares Are Rising: What's Going On?
Comerica on Moody’s Downgrade Review List; CMA Stock Drops 27.7%
Moody's Places 6 US Banks Under Review For Downgrade — Is Your Lender In This List?
Ackman On Regional Banks: 'I'd Be Surprised If Warren Isn't Putting Capital To Work'
Why Bank Shares Are Trading Lower? Here Are Other Stocks Moving In Monday's Mid-Day Session
Analyst Ratings for Comerica
Benzinga's Top Ratings Upgrades, Downgrades For March 13, 2023
Regional Bank Stocks Getting Crushed Monday: Here Are 19 Stocks Down 10% Or More
10 Stocks to Buy Before Their Ex-Dividend Dates Arrive, Week of March 13, 2023
10 Financials Stocks Whale Activity In Today's Session
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Comerica (CMA), Healthequity (HQY) and Uniti Group (UNIT)
MercadoLibre and CarMax have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
4 Stocks to Watch on Dividend Hikes Amid Inflation Worries
Comerica (CMA) Hikes Quarterly Dividend by 4.4% to 71 cents
Comerica, Inc. engages in the provision of financial services. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Bank, Retail Bank, Wealth Management, Finance, and Other. The Commercial Bank segment offers various products and services, including commercial loans and lines of credit, deposits, cash management, capital market products, international trade finance, letters of credit, foreign exchange management services, and loan syndication services. The Retail Bank segment includes personal financial services, consisting of consumer lending, consumer deposit gathering and mortgage loan origination, and offers consumer products, including deposit accounts, installment loans, credit cards, student loans, home equity lines of credit, and residential mortgage loans. The Wealth Management segment offers fiduciary services, private banking, retirement services, investment management and advisory services, investment banking, and brokerage services. The Finance segment includes the corporation's securities portfolio and asset and liability management activities. The Other segment includes the income and expense impact of equity and cash, tax benefits, charges of an unusual or infrequent nature that are not reflective of the normal operations, and miscellaneous other expenses of a corporate nature. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|UBS Group AG||$63.94B|
|SVB Financial Group||$2.33B|
|Citizens Financial Group Inc.||$14.47B|
|M&T Bank Corp.||$18.86B|
|First Horizon Corp.||$8.48B|
|Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc.||$6.3B|
|First Citizens Bancshares Inc. Cl A||$8.51B|
|Synovus Financial Corp.||$4.17B|